If you have ever had fried vegetables at a fair this is a much cleaner version without compromising taste. Not only is it not fried, but it happens to be gluten free as well. You will probably eat the whole batch out of the oven, because it tastes that good. This is also a great way to get kids to eat broccoli!
Author: Lauren Grace
Recipe type: Side
- Fresh or Frozen Organic Broccoli
- ½ cup of Chick Pea Flour
- ½ cup of Almond Milk
- Chili Powder, Cayenne, Himalayan Salt
- Gluten free bread crumbs (optional)
- In a bowl mix together chick pea flour with desired spices and almond milk until a batter is formed, add more milk if needed.
- Add broccoli to batter and coat evenly.
- Lay broccoli out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (important)
- Sprinkle on gluten free bread crumbs if desired
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes