Pumpkin Walnut Bread – GF (Vegan Option)
Gluten Free Pumpkin Walnut Bread (with Vegan Option)
I use to bake every week, but what I was whipping up definitely wasn't healthy. I only recently started experimenting with some gluten free low sugar baked goods. Now that it is officially September I decided to kick the fall season off with this gluten free Pumpkin Walnut bread. Enjoy this healthy treat.
Author: Lauren Grace
- 1 cup of Almond or Quinoa Flour
- ¼ cup of Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup of Rice Bran or ground Chia
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Mix
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ground Ginger
- ½ tsp of Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs (or 2 Chia Eggs - 2 TBPS ground Chia Seed with 6 TBPS of water)
- 1 cup of purred Pumpkin
- ⅓ cup of Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 2 tbsp of Black Strap Molasses
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Mik dry ingredients together.
- In separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Combine bowls and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a large loaf pan and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.